Wednesday 29 October 2008

Sorry!

I've been AWOL for a few days, not just my emails but the whole of my internet!
It is still hit & miss while the exchange is being repaired, but hopefully it will be all better soon.
A huge THANK YOU to Emma for stepping in and posting this weeks challenge xx
You'd think that having no internet at all would mean more crafting time eh?
wrong! Hubby & I have been boarding out the attic so we can get more junk belongings up there and out of the way (means more room in the house itself for craft stash, lol, see? there's a method in my madness!)
so unfortunately I didn't have time to make a card for this week *sorry team!*

Remember that this saturday (1st November) is DT week! wonder whose week it will be this week eh? you'll have to come back on Saturday to find out! ;)

Happy crafting everyone!

Jo xx

1 comment:

  1. Don't be sorry Jo, it happens to all of us.
    At least your back now.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in the fun!